YOU HAVE NEEDS. WE CAN HELP.
CEO & Managing Partner
For the past four months, our strategy, design and realization staff have been able to respond our clients’ needs utilizing a hybrid model of onsite and remote teams. As we move into the next phase of readiness, we are happy to announce we will be slowly and cautiously welcoming back our entire staff over the next few months! But before we do so, we are enacting a number of measures across our offices to comply with CDC guidelines as well as maintain a safe and clean work environment that address the future of work and the workplace.
A few of the updates to the studio include:
- Offering digital tours of the space
- Updating our space with a new seating chart and one-way walkways
- Offer flex time to reduce the number of personnel in the office at any one time
- Reducing the number of community touchpoints
- Personalizing workstations and tools
- Installing UV air filters for cleaner airflow
- New cleaning standards that reduce and eliminate germs and viruses
- Requiring personnel to appropriately wear masks
- Installing a hand-washing station to promote good health practices
We have researched and consulted experts in the field and feel confident with our approach for the future of our staff and clients. If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of the partners. In the interim, you can expect Kaleidoscope to continue to serve your needs in a timely and professional manner. Thank you for your continued trust and partnership!
Managing Partner & CEO
Managing Partner & CCO
Managing Partner & COO